Find Your Voyage
The grand Atlantic Ocean, vast and ancient, inspires art, poetry and music. Skim across its surface to visit colonial and coastal treasures, soak up Southern graciousness and sink your toes into sandy beaches. Treat yourself to a fresh and novel escape on one of these soul-stirring itineraries.
Amelia Island (Fernandina Beach), FL
shrimping boats with their
sails afloat return to
Find your voyage
Charleston, South Carolina
One of America’s favorite destinations, this quintessentially southern town is rich with charm, hospitality and history. Visit the elegant Joseph Manigualt House. Explore City Market, known as the city’s cultural heart. See the iconic Rainbow Row of pastel colored houses and discover the promenade at The Battery.Find your voyage
Port Canaveral, Florida
Trace the small steps and giant leaps NASA since its inception in 1958. Witness towering works of engineering in the Rocket Gardens and see the Space Shuttle Atlantis as it hangs in mid-air. Strap in for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience and walk the Astronaut Hall of Fame and enjoy lunch with an American astronaut.Find your voyage
Where high tea is at the Jekyll Club
(and Mr. Hyde is not a member).
Southeast USA Cruises
What are the best ports to visit in the USA southeast?
The USA southeast is speckled with treasures that avid cruisers aim to see at least once in their lifetime. You can discover these treasures in ports of call along Florida, like bustling Jacksonville, enchanting Fernandina Beach, vibrant Port Canaveral, and affluent West Palm Beach. Or have your feet tickled by gentle and clear Caribbean waters in Nassau, Bahamas. Be welcomed by the warmest southern hospitality in Savannah and taste scrumptious food accompanied by history in Brunswick and Golden Isles, Georgia. Experience 300-year-old authenticity and charm in Charleston, South Carolina. Immerse yourself in nature, observe wildlife and taste fresh seafood in Bar Harbor and Portland, Maine.
What are the best sights on a southeast USA cruise?
The American Queen Voyages expert guides and destination specialists handpick excursions to help you experience the destination authentically and collect lifelong memories. Our southeast cruise highlights include activities you won’t stop talking about.
- Sink your feet in powdery white sand beaches, snorkel in the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea, hike pristine trails, and marvel at dazzling waterfalls in Grand Bahamas.
- Discover the advances of the American space program or theme parks in Port Canaveral.
- Learn about the humble beginnings of luxurious landscapes in West Palm Beach.
- Explore the birthplace of the modern shrimp industry in Amelia Island.
- Indulge in a high tea experience on historic Jekyll Island.
- Stroll through breathtaking Forsyth Park, go back in time on a tour to the American Prohibition Museum, and enjoy a spirit tasting at a local distillery in Savannah.
- Explore the most historic and stunning Magnolia plantations and admire the pastel-colored houses on Rainbow Row in Charleston.
- See magnificent whales breach the surface off the coast of Provincetown.
- Go lobster fishing and tasting, and hike the Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor.
- Walk the Freedom Trail through the most iconic settings of the American Revolution in Boston.
- Find out the stories surrounding historic lighthouses in Halifax.
How long are cruises along the southeast coast?
American Queen Voyages offers five adventure-packed itineraries along the southeast coast. Cruises depart from Boston, Jacksonville, Amelia Island, and Savannah, lasting from 12 days with nine port visitations to 17 days and 14 ports.
What is included in the cruise along the southeast USA?
Cruises to the southeast of the USA with American Queen Voyages include luxury amenities and spacious staterooms to ensure you feel at home away from home. The price includes a pre-cruise welcome night at a hotel, ground transfers between hotel and cruise ship, personally tailored and expertly crafted unlimited guided tours, unlimited beverages at open bars and lounges, acclaimed cuisine in multiple venues onboard, in-room dining, unlimited Wi-Fi, and live entertainment and enrichment. Airfare is not included in the price and should be organized by guests separately.