Last updated 11/01/2022
- Pre-Cruise Covid-19 testing is no longer required or provided on all vessels beginning October 1, 2022.
- COVID-19 vaccination is no longer required for all guests and crew for all sailings.
EMBARKATION & DISEMBARKATION
- Luggage will be disinfected before it is brought on board and when it is removed from the vessel.
- When the gangway is in use, sanitation will occur every half-hour.
- Prior to guest arrival, staterooms and suites will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with hospital-grade EPA-approved solutions.
- Guest staterooms and suites will be cleaned and disinfected twice-daily.
- Every space undergoes enhanced anti-microbial disinfection with medical-grade EPA-approved solutions.
- Twice-daily antiviral sanitization will occur in all public and crew spaces along with overnight sanitization.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations with an alcohol-based sanitizer will be placed strategically throughout the ship.
MASKS & FACE COVERINGS
- Masks are optional for guests and crew onboard including the embarkation process and while riding our shore excursion motor coaches.
- Mask are required for those symptomatic guests and crew awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- State and local municipalities may implement mask requirements.
CREWMEMBER STANDARDS & PRACTICES
- Crew will follow proper handwashing techniques.
- Crew is trained on all health and safety preventive measures.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Hand washing stations are available outside each dining area.
- Crew will sanitize all frequently touched surfaces in restaurant areas hourly.
- Crew will sanitize all back-of-house areas such as pantries and office areas.
- Sanitizing Logs will be accurately maintained, and records kept on file.
- All bus seats, windows and handrails will be sanitized with an EPA-approved solution each day before the first guests arrive.
- Stepwell handrails, seat handrails and seats will be cleaned after each service and sanitized every hour.
- The bus restrooms will be sanitized with an EPA- approved solution after each use and several times per day beyond that.
- Liquid hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the motorcoach doors for all guests.
- Masks are optional on shore excursion motor coaches and up to the discretion of all onboard.
- Licensed medical personnel are on board all our vessels throughout the voyage.
- Every vessel is equipped with PCR Testing capabilities on board should anyone present COVID symptoms while on the vessel.
- We have formed partnerships with professional medical facilities in every port we visit so that you will be cared for wherever and whenever it is needed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based sanitizer when soap is not available.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and be sure to cough or sneeze into your elbow if a tissue is unavailable.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid personal contact with others such as handshaking or sharing cups, glasses or utensils.